Easy Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw Recipe…
Try this fast and delicious Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw recipe made using broccoli slaw mix. You can use coleslaw mix if your grocer doesn’t have broccoli slaw. This is real crowd-pleaser and can be made the night before.
Makes 8-10 servings
- 2 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages broccoli coleslaw mix (or one 12 1/2 oz box)
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 bunch of green onion, chopped
- 4 packets of Truvia sugar or stevia sugar
- 2 Tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar (can substitute white vinegar)
- Before opening ramen noodles, crush into small pieces. Open packages and set aside flavor packets.
- Place noodles in bottom of large serving bowl. Top noodles with broccoli slaw and green onions.
- In a separate bowl whisk together sugar, oils, vinegar and flavor packet from noodles. Pour over slaw, cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- Add almonds and sunflower seeds to the mixture. Toss before serving.
(Visited 215 times, 1 visits today)