- 2 lbs. shrimp (shelled or not shelled)
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (more or less to your taste)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- lemon wedges to garnish
- Mix together dry seasonings (salt, paprika, cayenne pepper), add in the olive oil, ketchup and garlic
- Rinse and drain shrimp. Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Place shrimp in a large freezer bag, pour marinade over the top and marinate overnight.
- Preheat a grill pan on medium-high. Spray the pan with non-stick spray.
- Remove shrimp from the bag with a slotted spoon and put into the heated pan in a single layer. Sear shrimp for about 3-5 minutes, gently stirring the shrimp until no longer pink.
- Alternative cooking method: Preheat oven to 450. Place shrimp in a single layer of a shallow baking pan, bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve shrimp warm with lemon wedges or over rice.
(Visited 127 times, 1 visits today)