Delicious Avocado Feta Salsa is Party Favorite…
This is one of my favorite recipes of all time. It is easy to make and soooo delicious! Enjoy this easy chunky salsa with tortilla chips or pita chips. It’s great for football parties or for brunch with the girls. It is always a hit at the parties!
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped purple onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Combine the chopped avocado and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, folding in cheese last.
- Serve right away with tortilla chips. The blue tortilla chips are delicious with this recipe!
(Visited 133 times, 1 visits today)